The system will attempt charge an invoice automatically at the daily processing time on the invoice Due Date under the following circumstances:
- Credit card processing is setup for your site with one of our Integrated solutions (see How do I setup credit card / eCheck processing?)
- The client has a credit card on file
- Automatic Credit Card Processing is set to "On" on the Billing > Billing Options > Online Payments page
- The client has Automatic CC Processing set to "On" in their Client Profile
- The invoice Auto-Charge is set to "Yes"
- The invoice has been Sent to the client (or Bulk Edited to change the Status to "Sent")
If these conditions are met and the invoice still isn't charged successfully go to Billing > Transactions > Declined for the error details.