Throughout the system you will encounter different buttons and options depending where you are in the system. Here's an overview of how each of those will work.
On schedule pages such as My Schedule, and Availability, you can select the best view to fit your preference or what view works best for how you work. Clicking on different drop down buttons and selecting one of their options will change how your schedule looks. There are up to 7 ways you can change how your schedule pages look. When you set these, they will be that way when you return to the page later, even after logging out. There are subtle differences when viewing the system on mobile devices versus on a desktop or laptop computer. For the purposes of this article we'll assume you're accessing the system on a mobile device.
- The My Schedule page on the Precise Petcare App has a limited number of views - currently only 1 Day and 3 Day (we plan on adding more views in the future)
- Month - Shows data for the calendar month. (for example, January or March)
- 2 Week - Shows data for the next 2 calendar weeks. Depending on how you have your site options set up, the first day might be Sunday or Monday. So the calendar will show either Sunday through Saturday or Monday through Sunday.
- Week - Shows data for the calendar week. Depending on how you have your site options set up, the first day might be Sunday or Monday. So the calendar will show either Sunday through Saturday or Monday through Sunday.
- 5 Day - Shows data for the next five days, starting with the date selected. (usually "today")
- 3 Day - Shows data for the next three days, starting with the date selected. (usually "today")
- 1 Day - Shows data for only the day selected
- Profile - Seen within client profiles provides the detail for each client on a 'client per page' format.
- Table - Displays your schedule in a table format, that has headers and additional information that can be expanded. This view looks similar to how a spreadsheet may be set up.
- List - Displays your schedule in a simple list format. It does not have headers, But rather sections which are each day of your schedule. It does not display additional information without expanding each row as needed.
NOTE: Table and List views do not have the Month, Week, etc. options as they are essentially continuous views. You can, however, set the number of records per page, or select specific data from drop downs when they are available.
Settings and Support
If you need to make changes to your account, leave notes for yourself, or get help with the system, you can do so in just a click or two. With the Menu Showing, click the Settings wheel to open account options. To get support or read help articles, click on Help, to open a support window.
Mobile Group View (web browser only)
Depending on your settings in your My Account page, your My Schedule may show visits grouped to save space on your screen. You can turn this on or off in your My Account page. This is an example of a grouped schedule.
Simply click on the group numbered box to open up a pop up of visits for the day you selected.