The To Do List allows you to schedule and assign custom tasks that will appear in the notifications of the individual(s) which they are assigned to.
- To setup your To Do List go to Communication > To Do List
- The Task Type allows you to either create a single task for a group of users or duplicates of the same task for multiple individuals
- Setting the Notify On will determine when it will first appear in the notifications
- If using an Expires On setting the task will automatically be removed from the Notifications box on that date if still open
- Your own tasks with the "Open" or "In Progress" Status will be seen in the notifications. To see any other tasks you will need to go to the To Do List page
- Anyone who can see the task can make changes to it
- Use the In Progress, Complete and Cancel buttons to quickly change the status of a task