You can allow clients to rate and review sitter performance on a per-visit basis, allowing you to keep track of which sitters perform best and immediately be notified when clients have issues.
- Turn it on at Site Options > Clients > Clients can Rate/Review visits
- Configure how you are notified when clients gives a bad rating at Communication > Communication Options > Office > Client submits a bad Rating (1-3 stars)
- Configure how you are notified when clients gives a good rating at Communication > Communication Options > Office > Client submits a good Rating (4-5 stars)
- When a client gives a 5 star rating they will be presented with links to review your business on Facebook and Google. You can setup your links on the Administrative > Site Options > Branding page, with Facebook under Social Media Links and Google under Google Review Link (directions on how to create your Google link here)
- Clients will be able to "Rate" each service on either their My Schedule page or from their Pet Care Journals (each visit can only be rated once)
- On the Master Schedule and Client's My Schedule pages there will be a single "star" system icon to show that a visit has been rated (empty star = 1-2 stars; half star = 3 stars; full star = 4-5 stars). Clicking on this icon will bring up the details of the rating.
- You can see all ratings on the Resources > Ratings page
- There is a Ratings tab added to the User's profile which will show only their ratings
- Sitters cannot see ratings and feedback